I'm at UT aka the best university ever :) I came here because I thought I wanted to be a doctor but I don't know now. I only want to feel like I've left a positive influence on my world and to be happy. Being social and making others smile and laugh gets me going.
9. I love me. I know it’s vain but i think i’m a generally good person that only wants to do good in the world and for myself. It’s like that healthy kind of self love that makes me so confident.
8. I love the people that make my life worth living. Friends and Family; which can be considered interchangeable. They pick me up when i am down and take me higher when i am happy. I’m so grateful i have people who care about me so much.
7. I love my dorm room. It sounds weird but i’ve never had a room that i really, totally got to decorate how I wanted. It has zebra and hot pink bedding (stripper sheets as everyone calls them), a map of the world, all of these really cool books i’ve always wanted, princess shit, a picture of space, flyers for cool stuff going down, etc etc. I just really like it. All this random shit that totally shows who i am, what i believe in, what i want. It makes me feel safe and secure and loved. Like the room belongs to me and i to it. Like that bare human need of shelter combined with the luxury of belonging.
6. I love all of those dying and suffering and hurting people everywhere. I don’t love where they’re at but i love them because they are my fellow humans. I want to save them and make them happy and adopt them. I want them to know that someone can care without knowing you or wanting something in return.
5. I love where my mother. More than anyone can imagine. The other day I had a dream that her mind started to slip away. I woke up and I had been crying in my sleep and then i couldn’t stop crying for hours because i couldn’t bear the thought.
4. I love my school/city. Despite all of those motherfucking hipsters lol. Even then they’re a huge source of amusement. I love how open and chill everyone is. I love how everyone is so smart. Also Austin is the most sexed up city in the U.S. oh heyy lol. i love that i can call myself a part of this beautiful world.
3. I love learning. I wish i could learn everything. I want to learn all of these languages and understand humanity, the way things work and everything else.
2. I love food and alcohol. Lol both can be vices but who gives a shit. I love that we have stuff to make us feel full and satisfied. I love alcohol because it gives me the excuse to do fun/stupid/ridiculous shit minus (mostly) the judgement. I love that we can escape when we want or feed our feelings. I’m glad we have that choice to enjoy ourselves.
1. I love sex. I looooove it. So far (well it’s only been two days but you know) the main thing i miss about being with sam is the sex. We did it like multiple times everyday. Perhaps i have an addiction? but i doubt that. It’s wonderful. You can feel so close to someone or just reach your peak and feel fantastic. It’s like a beautiful gift. I simply cannot stop raving about how much i love it. If i was ever with someone who didn’t want it as much or thought it should be used as a punishment or reward i would be miserable. That being said..i really wanna get laid lol.