I'm at UT aka the best university ever :) I came here because I thought I wanted to be a doctor but I don't know now. I only want to feel like I've left a positive influence on my world and to be happy. Being social and making others smile and laugh gets me going.
10. I sometimes wish i was like Raechel Adams and could be totally ok with pleasing everyone and being perfect all the time.
9. I enjoy looking up embarrassing things like engagement rings, wedding gowns, honey moon trips, and cute baby pics on the internet..
8. I used to five finger discount stuff.
7. Despite living in Austin, I still hate pretentious hipsters. Especially the vegetarian/vegan ones. If you cared so much about the animals then you wouldn’t wear over-priced leather boots..especially not to tuck your skinny jeans in.
6. I’m a really spiteful person. It’s terrible. Mainly in my relationships though. As you insult me I will start texting someone to come over and give me positive attention. Positive attention meaning kisses.
5. I drunkenly kissed a girl..again..and liked it. But there was no cherry chapstick involved so it’s obviously not love.
4. Every day I pray over and over again that my mom will be safe. I’m so afraid of her dying and leaving me an orphan.
3. I totally kissed this one hot, blonde frat dude, in his apartment the other night whilst I was drunk and saying things like “I shouldn’t cheat on my bf but your lips are so soft.”
2. There’s this super hot dude at the gym that i always eye fuck with. I call him gym crush. We never spoke until this frat party the other night. We didn’t dance cuz he was there with someone but he got my name and said that he looks for me everyday at the gym. Of course when we added each other on fb I realized we are both shitty people in relationships.
1. I think about dumping Sam all the time. Despite the fact that things are great most of the time I’m obviously still in my whore phase and I don’t trust myself not to take my spitefulness way too far. I totally was crying earlier cuz I couldn’t stand it. He doesn’t know I do anything wrong (and i totally do. i know that) but seriously he’s so fucking annoying sometimes. I was so fucking stressed out today. I had a bunch of classes, I didn’t sleep, I found out Autumn’s parent refuse to co-sign for her for our apartment next year, I spent three hours waiting in line for/getting books, etc etc and he gets super fucking pissed and has the fucking audacity to tell me “i don’t like being denied. especially by my girlfriend” when i tell him that i can’t come over and fuck him right then but i can in a couple of hours. and of course when i do go over and tell him about my shitty day he says “so are you gonna blow me.” this is why i think i should be single…ughhhh