I'm at UT aka the best university ever :) I came here because I thought I wanted to be a doctor but I don't know now. I only want to feel like I've left a positive influence on my world and to be happy. Being social and making others smile and laugh gets me going.
Heyyy i got a twitter!!! a new one lol follow meee :) my e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
9. I love me. I know it’s vain but i think i’m a generally good person that only wants to do good in the world and for myself. It’s like that healthy kind of self love that makes me so confident.
8. I love the people that make my life worth living. Friends and Family; which can be considered interchangeable. They pick me up when i am down and take me higher when i am happy. I’m so grateful i have people who care about me so much.
7. I love my dorm room. It sounds weird but i’ve never had a room that i really, totally got to decorate how I wanted. It has zebra and hot pink bedding (stripper sheets as everyone calls them), a map of the world, all of these really cool books i’ve always wanted, princess shit, a picture of space, flyers for cool stuff going down, etc etc. I just really like it. All this random shit that totally shows who i am, what i believe in, what i want. It makes me feel safe and secure and loved. Like the room belongs to me and i to it. Like that bare human need of shelter combined with the luxury of belonging.
6. I love all of those dying and suffering and hurting people everywhere. I don’t love where they’re at but i love them because they are my fellow humans. I want to save them and make them happy and adopt them. I want them to know that someone can care without knowing you or wanting something in return.
5. I love where my mother. More than anyone can imagine. The other day I had a dream that her mind started to slip away. I woke up and I had been crying in my sleep and then i couldn’t stop crying for hours because i couldn’t bear the thought.
4. I love my school/city. Despite all of those motherfucking hipsters lol. Even then they’re a huge source of amusement. I love how open and chill everyone is. I love how everyone is so smart. Also Austin is the most sexed up city in the U.S. oh heyy lol. i love that i can call myself a part of this beautiful world.
3. I love learning. I wish i could learn everything. I want to learn all of these languages and understand humanity, the way things work and everything else.
2. I love food and alcohol. Lol both can be vices but who gives a shit. I love that we have stuff to make us feel full and satisfied. I love alcohol because it gives me the excuse to do fun/stupid/ridiculous shit minus (mostly) the judgement. I love that we can escape when we want or feed our feelings. I’m glad we have that choice to enjoy ourselves.
1. I love sex. I looooove it. So far (well it’s only been two days but you know) the main thing i miss about being with sam is the sex. We did it like multiple times everyday. Perhaps i have an addiction? but i doubt that. It’s wonderful. You can feel so close to someone or just reach your peak and feel fantastic. It’s like a beautiful gift. I simply cannot stop raving about how much i love it. If i was ever with someone who didn’t want it as much or thought it should be used as a punishment or reward i would be miserable. That being said..i really wanna get laid lol.
10. I sometimes wish i was like Raechel Adams and could be totally ok with pleasing everyone and being perfect all the time.
9. I enjoy looking up embarrassing things like engagement rings, wedding gowns, honey moon trips, and cute baby pics on the internet..
8. I used to five finger discount stuff.
7. Despite living in Austin, I still hate pretentious hipsters. Especially the vegetarian/vegan ones. If you cared so much about the animals then you wouldn’t wear over-priced leather boots..especially not to tuck your skinny jeans in.
6. I’m a really spiteful person. It’s terrible. Mainly in my relationships though. As you insult me I will start texting someone to come over and give me positive attention. Positive attention meaning kisses.
5. I drunkenly kissed a girl..again..and liked it. But there was no cherry chapstick involved so it’s obviously not love.
4. Every day I pray over and over again that my mom will be safe. I’m so afraid of her dying and leaving me an orphan.
3. I totally kissed this one hot, blonde frat dude, in his apartment the other night whilst I was drunk and saying things like “I shouldn’t cheat on my bf but your lips are so soft.”
2. There’s this super hot dude at the gym that i always eye fuck with. I call him gym crush. We never spoke until this frat party the other night. We didn’t dance cuz he was there with someone but he got my name and said that he looks for me everyday at the gym. Of course when we added each other on fb I realized we are both shitty people in relationships.
1. I think about dumping Sam all the time. Despite the fact that things are great most of the time I’m obviously still in my whore phase and I don’t trust myself not to take my spitefulness way too far. I totally was crying earlier cuz I couldn’t stand it. He doesn’t know I do anything wrong (and i totally do. i know that) but seriously he’s so fucking annoying sometimes. I was so fucking stressed out today. I had a bunch of classes, I didn’t sleep, I found out Autumn’s parent refuse to co-sign for her for our apartment next year, I spent three hours waiting in line for/getting books, etc etc and he gets super fucking pissed and has the fucking audacity to tell me “i don’t like being denied. especially by my girlfriend” when i tell him that i can’t come over and fuck him right then but i can in a couple of hours. and of course when i do go over and tell him about my shitty day he says “so are you gonna blow me.” this is why i think i should be single…ughhhh